Case team assistant
Part time / Oslo
In the role as Case Team Assistant, you will work in our “live” project teams supporting with research and analytical tasks.
- Conducting proprietary market research
- Gathering and systemization of key data sources
- Supporting with other analytical tasks and visualization of research as needed
We envision a 20-40 % position in the form of 1-2 working days per week, with flexibility around the academic schedule and exam period
What we look for in a candidate:
We are looking for bright and ambitious candidates that are eager to learn and contribute.
Strong candidates will have:
- An interest in pursuing a career in management consulting
- Intellectual curiosity and an aptitude for research and analysis
- Self-motivation to perform in a high-tempo environment, both independently and as part of a team
- High professional integrity
- Studying for a bachelor or master's degree, most likely in business/economics or engineering. However, candidates with other backgrounds that are interested in a career in management consulting are also highly welcome to apply
What we can offer:
Arkwright is a group of tight-knit people that enjoy working together. We can offer:
- Live exposure to management consulting projects
- Strong opportunities for personal development
- A stimulating and social working environment
Do you have any questions regarding this position? Send us an email to.
We're always looking for good people! If you don't see an opening that matches your interest and skills, simply drop us an email.